Wednesday, September 20, 2006

It's Time for Fall Pictures!


Oh do I love Fall, I could live in Fall weather 24/7, I say that but I probably would want to feel the heat every now and then, but hey, that would be Louisiana Fall then wouldn't it? Anyway, Fall Portrait Session mailouts are going out today, so be expecting them in the mail. Also, check out the free gift for you and a friend if that friend of yours isn't currently on our mailing list. There are some different options as far as what to expect from the session. There is the classic wagon of course but also we can use a childs sized bench for pictures with siblings or older kids. I will also have an option for those babies who arn't quite sitting up yet. My favorite thing to try out this Fall will be the new Storyboards I have now. Storyboards are custom created, using images from your session in a documentary Storytelling fashion. They are quite neat! I'll be taking my kids pictures here within a couple days and I will post a storyboard so that you can have a peek. Your mailout contains a picture from a session but here are a couple more examples. Tell everyone you know even if Fall pictures isn't on your list of things to do, a referral will still earn you and your friends something. Thanks!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I love the one of Alli with the pumpkin!