Wednesday, September 27, 2006



I was reading an old magazine and found this, thought it might spark some feedback. My list might go something like this:


-Get the spider webs off of the dinning room light that I've noticed only 20 times.


-Finish painting the letters in Landons room (they should be red/black, there only red).



-Paint a wall chalkboard in Alli's room that I've been wanting to do since we moved in.



-Disinfect the toys in the playroom, or at least just wipe them down w/ something besides drool.



-Make copies of the kids birth certificates for their baby books.



-Put the stakes in the ground for the swingset after the move (over a year ago).



-Make it to where we don't have a "junk drawer" (that stuff has to go somewhere right?)



-Clean my baseboards



-Paint the scratches and chunks taken out of the wall



-Sew, something, anything, I actually do find joy in it

2 comments:

Angela said...

I have a mental list like this but I can't think of them right now :)

Regina said...

A lot of mine are the same as yours! You just can't get out the paint or cleaning materials while the baby is crawling around, right? I keep telling myself I'll do it all right before we put the house on the market, that way I don't have to do it twice. Still haven't figured out how I'll get around to it all....