Thursday, September 14, 2006

Cute Kids!
































I have had the privilege to take pictures of some cute kids lately. I just wanted to thank all of you who have given me the chance to get some more experience under me, it has been quite helpful. As far as school is going I am learning so much more than I thought I would, so I am so glad I was able to go. I am also learning that I need more stuff, it never ends does it? I am getting my fall picture session ready and you with children should be receiving a mail out soon so that you can make an appointment if you would like, again thank you so much for your support! (If your kids pics are not shown, it is because they have already been saved to a disk, and are no longer on my computer)




4 comments:

Angela said...

These are some cute kids!

Anonymous said...

Michelle-you are doing such a great job!!

Regina said...

My family was sooo impressed with the pics you took of my kids! I kept telling them, "And they weren't being good AT ALL! I don't know how she got such good pictures!"

Michelle said...

Oh I thought they did great! What kid really wants to sit and take pictures anyway? I love the one at the top because it kind of shows their personalities a bit. Seans like, "Ha ha so you think you're gonna get another pic of me huh?", McCullas like, "Now Cameron try sitting like me if you want to get a good picture", and Cameron, "What are you two doing?" You know I think their thoughts went something like that. My mom said, "Oh, Shell whos little girl is that, just look at her face." All my friends have such pretty babies!