Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Commities

Oh, as always heres pics of those great kids of mine!...








How many is too many commities for one person to be on? Just a question, maybe there is no right answer. This is just a little vent session for me, thats all. Tonight at church the kids and I were waiting in the car for 35 minutes for our Big-Man to turn the corner any minute (every minute) with the keys and take us home. So as a half hour past by Landon began to cry out of sleepyness and Alli began to hang on the clothes bar in the back of the truck out of well, nothing better to do, and I began to approach the front of the church which was just about a quarter mile away from where my kids were waiting, to find my husband. I looked high I looked low, I looked in buildings and outside buildings, and then some nice innocent girl said, "Mrs. Michelle, I found him." So I stormed myself into the church office, and the room he was in happened to be opened or I would have thrown it open myself, I look at him straight in the eyes and shook my hand at him and said, "Keys?!", he immediatly jumped up grabbed the keys out of his pocket, said, "Oh, I'm so sorry baby." as I said to him, "You are on the daddy's got the keys commitee!" And as I stormed back out the office I said, "and you didn't even tell me you were on the missions commitee!" Yes, I'm sure every one in that office saw the wrath of "Mommy's been waiting too long" Michelle. My poor Ken puts up with me and my stress levels oh so often. But really, c'mon, if you're going to be on a commitee, how's about telling your wife your on it, and then, oh, I don't know, maybe let her know you have a meeting? Is this too much to ask for ladies? I think not. And, Ken if you are reading this, I love you, and please know that I had a sinus headache and a crying baby and the monkey in the back I gave birth to just wasn't helping it...so sorry for the outburst, I was going to try and play it off as a joke that no one knew was supposed to be funny but I just couldn't lie to you about it. Love, your sweet mercy accepting wife :)


2 comments:

Angela said...

I witnessed the wrath of Hurricane Michelle right before she hit the Mission Committee meeting. There was nothing I could do to stop her and she was definetly a Category 5.

Michelle said...

Angela, your comment was quite funny, I just read it (Sat.) I don't know why it didn't send it to my email:(, but yes, it was borderline catagory 6, if there is such a thing.