Friday, September 15, 2006

Hayden & Alli

What a blessing to have a friend from the start huh? Hayden and Alli have been friends from the very beginning of their little times. Hayden is five months older than Alli, but the age difference hasn't been an issue for their friendship;) I think around the time that Alli was 2 1/2 Hayden and her had some hard times up 'til now. For some reason there was about a year there that they just didn't get along well, but that has changed with a new season. Today Angela and I were dropping the kids off at school and they both looked so cute together, excited and happy, so of course I had to grab a pic of them which made me think about all the pics they have had together. So my next thought was...blog! I'm sure these arn't all of them but they are the ones I could grab easily, so take a look at how the two have grown up together...

4 comments:

Regina said...

How totally adorable! The third up from the bottom Alli looks just like you!

Michelle said...

Is it because she is making a silly face?

Angela said...

Shell, Thanks for doing this! I love all of the pics of the kids. Thank goodness you like to take pictures so we can have all of these memories.

Anonymous said...

That is sooooo precious!! It's great that you have all of those to show when they are older!! - Laura