Angela tagged me so I am going to do this but I'm not going to tag anyone else because I didn't want to do this so I'm thinking no one else does, thanks a lot Angela! :)
The details: List 7 random things that people may not know about you. The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. Born and raised in California. Fruit or Nut? Neither one I hope but yet people say it to me all of the time. I never knew people in California were gawked at so much until I left the state. They do have their issues but I really don't think it is the entire population, hence me!
2. I can pop my big toes, both of them, just by bending my toes back and forth, no hands, yep, very strange.
3. I hate to talk on the phone, and yet I have friends who know this and continue to call me. Okay, that made me smile, because now I'm going to complain about no one ever calling me :)
4. I don't eat processed cheese...well, all cheese is put through some kind of process but I'm talking about the fake stuff, Velveeta, cheese in a can, queso, if it's not cheddar it's not going in my food. I feel so strongly about it that I am that rude person that will ask if there is any in the dish that I'm about to eat. I'm not a rude person, I just can't stand the stuff.
5. I've moved 18 times since I was born, and my family isn't military.
6. I started doing photography by tacking a sheet to my wall and inviting my friends over to have a fun picture party and well, here I am now.
7. My daughter and I have the same middle name.