Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Lil' Pumpkins

Nothing like waiting until the last minute...I guess with the fall session I had I didn't really think about taking the kids to the p. patch, which Nana usually calls to do it anyway. A lot has been going on recently so I could see where the trip would easily be passed up. Not to worry, Alli made a phone call early Monday morning before school to Nana, and that was it, we were off to pick out pumpkins! I mean, little Landon needed a trip to the p. patch as well. I like the picture to the left at the bottom. Yeah, this was our attempt to get them all in a picture together, which we did, not as well as I had hoped but nothing like a pretty picture of the back of three pretty little heads! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures...Landon's first pumpkin patch experience. I can imagine that it was hard to get 3 kids to smile...back of heads is better than nothing.