Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Announcements


A couple quick things here to note...I am getting close to sending out all children portrait images. If you do not see your child(ren) on my blog, please know that it is nothing personal and I have no favorites, outside of my family:) I just don't have a lot of extra time to post everyones pictures on here, with the busy time of year here already, I'm sure everyone understands.

On a second note...I am taking down my Christmas background Thursday evening so, Kristy, bring Connor by to get his picture taken! And Angela you too! If you just didn't have time last week to bring your kiddos by please call me Wed or Thursday and we can work on getting a time for one of those days before I move on to family portraits this coming up weekend.

The two open time slots for Norton on Saturday the 18th, have been filled. But, not to worry, I will be taking open appointments throughout the month of December. I will, however be gone Christmas eve until the 2nd of the new year....wow, I can't believe 2007 is just around the corner.

No comments: