Wednesday, January 09, 2008

My Baby is getting Old...






Landon turned two years old last Sunday the 6th...I'm just now posting about it :(

He is so precious to me and makes me laugh everyday with something new. He also may stress me out everyday as well :) He has such an imagination and is able to pretend and make things up. This morning he stacked cups on top of each other and told me he made a birdhouse. He will play that there are monsters everywhere and turn his head from side to side quickly saying, "where? where?" He lines up the stuffed animals and shoots them with his toy gun "pow pow!" Yeah, that was a gift from daddy, but I still think its cute. He talks about everything and there are only a few times that we don't know what he is saying. If you spank him or tell him no he will say, "I'm mad at you!" If I put him in time out in his room, he comes out saying, "Don't lock me in there." He sings songs all of the time and instead of saying Baby Jesus he says Mommy Jesus, I haven't quite figured that one out yet. He wakes up in the morning asking me for "Locklett milk" <--we are still working on that one, if the kid can say Choo Choo you would think he could say Chocolate, but no :) He wakes me up in the morning by tapping on my shoulder with just one finger and whispers, "Mommy wake up". He just mastered doing a flip and tries to copy everything Alli does, which poor Alli isn't fond of. Well, I could go on and on, I'm just crazy about this kid, and I'm trying to savor my moments with him before he leaves for college :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is'nt he fabulous! I miss my grandson. He has gotten so big and handsome. I love him so much. And hey, love that shirt!

Love, mama

Candy said...

Wow, where has the time gone? Landon looks SO big!! He is such a handsome boy and is going to be a great big brother. :)
I miss ya! You should call me sometime. :)

Anonymous said...

Awwe that makes me sad for my unborn children to grow up and leave me! He is so cute, but that personality that you love so much comes from his mama! We like being around her too ;) I love my pictures and I'm not MAD at you! Just waiting patiently....:)

Laura said...

Mommy Jesus - that's funny!!