Thursday, April 19, 2007

Ken left to Mexico early Tuesday morning so its been just me and the kids and with Ken being gone all week I don't have to spend a lot of time cleaning the house because I really only do that for him :) So instead, I've been taking the kids out and about and one of our stops was Cypress Lake. They have a recreation area full of stuff to do and its cheap. If its cheap, I'll take one if its free I'll take two! Anyway, its $4.00 per car of 5 or less then its just $1 each additonal person. You can stay until the front gate closes. We had a lot of fun, especially with the weather being so nice today. We were able to stay longer and do more. I had my little Kodak with me, and the card in it only held like 60 pics or so, or you know I would have taken lots more :( Thats what I get for bringing the nice camera along with no card inside. Live and Learn! :) Click on the link below to see a bit from our day together. Oh and you know I forgot to do the whole sticking the camera out to get a picture of me and my kiddo's, well, maybe next time.

A day at Cypress