Wednesday, January 17, 2007



Alot of warming up took place after out little outside adventure in the freezing cold!


Landon couldn't figure out why I wouldn't let him put the wood in the fire place. He is such a big boy, he picked the log up and started putting it in towards the fire, like he watches his daddy do all of the time. And the photo below portrays a little boy scared when his mommy was yelling, "HOT! Landon NO!", poor thing looks so frightened. Hey, I know what your thinking...and yes I might have risked a little burnt finger for a cute picture. Oh, stop, I'm just kidding, I was right there! ;)




I love how the highlights turned out on the black and white set. Also the lighting was perfect on her face:

F/1.0 -stop

Exp. 1/140
F3.5
ISO 400

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh man, I just noticed I'm missing a space in my wording below the scrapbook page!

Anonymous said...

I love the action shots of allie. I think the best pics sometimes or just the ones with them being themselves!!

Anonymous said...

Love the black and white storyboard. You are magic because it looks like Michelle the Magnificent Magician/Photographer made Alli look like a floating head :)!

Laura said...

That scrapbook page is really cute!!