Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007








We had a great Thanksgiving with Ken's family this year. Lots of eating and resting, or while everyone else was resting I was outside taking pics of the girls. Landon fell asleep while sitting at the table and slept for over 4 hours, when he woke up the sun had already set. I'm telling you they put something in the turkey :) Wasn't it so nice and cool outside? I loved it, and the girls were already outside playing so I made them model for me and when Landon boy woke up a requested the same out of him. For more photos click here.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Love the ones of Ken and Landon. How sweet! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving.

Laura said...

Thanks for sharing! It's great to see how big these kids are getting, and how beautiful they all are!!