Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Little Bro's Homecoming


An emotional few hours? To say the least! I can only imagine how the wives of these men felt when their husbands stepped out of the bus to meet their new babies for the first time, WOW! I did my best to take as many pictures as I could while holding back the tears so I could focus ...



And then it was my turn for a hug!


It took a good bit of time for all of them to unload the truck full of their belongings that they had collected over the months, and as exhausted as these guys were they all pitched in to get it done as quickly as possible.


I love this picture of my brothers walking back to Richy's new living quarters with all his bags, too cute, although I would never tell them that, except that I did just now :)


Ah, and the first home cooked meal for the baby!!!

No comments: