Saturday, July 14, 2007

Got Makeup?


Yeah, ummm....he may be borderline metro sexual...he likes it when his eyes are noticeable, and yes, he may decide to use that mascara as a lip gloss, a little bit of a "goth" look for the day...listen, it's cute when he puts sissy's bracelets on and when he walks around the house holding a purse, but when he finds his way to my makeup bag, this mamma's not so happy. He was just watching cartoons applying his "face" for the day when I walked into the living room, you might say I was on the computer or something like that, I immediately picked him up did the "no no!" thing and put him in the tub to wait until I could grab my camera, this isn't bad, it could have been a lot worse. Thank God for the leather sofa! :)

4 comments:

Candy said...

oh no! what a mess! Ella loved to get in my make-up drawer at the other house, but she hasn't found it YET here. :)

Laura said...

I haven't ran into that yet, but I know it will happen one day. For now, my kids will just stick with markers, that just happen to appear out of thin air! I didn't even know we had markers! I'm glad you caught the pics & shared!!

destiny said...

Oh my! Emma Kate used to do that--never with mascara, though. Ethan has not gotten into my makeup yet. I'm sure he would enjoy it just as much as Landon! I love that you went to grab your camera! I would have done the same thing!

Angela said...

Oooh, mascara is so messy...couldn't he reach for the eyeliner or lipstick.