Friday, February 02, 2007

Asleep in Target...

Am I the only mom that lets this happen? Landon gets two naps a day with an early bed time on his own accord of course. First nap 10-11, second nap 2-3, bed time between 7-8pm. But this was Tuesday and playgroup at Tiny Town was at 9:30am, so no first nap, then after playgroup we went with KiKi and Connor to lunch, Lifeway, and Target, so no second nap.

While we were perusing the children's clothing isle is when I noticed him nodding off, poor little guy was beat, so I grabbed a couple blankets up ahead to catch his little head.

Was it so cute? Yes.
Were people saying, "awww"? Yes.
But the best part was that I had my little point and shoot with me to capture this "so cute" event.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This happened to me at Wal-Mart but Wal-Marters are not as kind as Targeters. They just stared at me like I was the worst mom in the world for shopping while my kid was asleep. Or maybe that is just how I felt.lol Anyways...this was a very cute moment. By the way, did you purchase these pillows???

Angela said...

So...ummm...what would be the word...CUTE! No, this never really happened to us but you know, I am the Nap Nazi so we were normally home for naps.

PS. Thanks for upgrading your blog...this makes it easier for me to login.