Thursday, June 26, 2008

2 Month Checkup







Anderson had his checkup this past Monday and everything went great (besides the crying and injections, which I think he handled like a champ). The boy weighs 14 pounds (97th percentile) is 26 inches long (95th percentile) and I don't remember what his head measured but it was in the 50th percentile. He is a happy, healthy baby so far, and still such a good baby during the day and night.

He holds his head for a really long time before it gets a bit here and there

He smiles at everyone and laughs a few times throughout the day

He sleeps almost all night...wanting to eat at 230am

He stays awake about 8-10 hours a day

He has had three formula bottles so far

When he is on one of his sides he rolls onto his back or his tummy

When he eats he will push me away and out and then wiggle his head back to me and eat some more, it is quite cute, but you just can't capture that on film, ya know?

He gets super excited when Alli or Landon entertain him

I left him home with a babysitter other than family for a couple of hours for the first time last night...thanks Court!

He has gone on his first vacation




5 comments:

Martha said...

He's already changed so much! I bet Alli and Landon LOVE entertaining him!

Angela said...

Awww, he is such a sweet baby. I love the part you were talking about him nursing and wiggling his head. Oh, I hope I don't ever forget that. It is so sweet! You ought to just video tape it and put it away so no one will see but you will always be able to remember it.

I'm glad you posted!

Candy said...

Okay, Miss I'm not gonna blog anymore! I'm glad you did!!! :) Anderson is such a cutie pie and is growing so fast!!! I'm glad his check-up went well.
Did you forget your book last night?

destiny said...

He is so cute! Thanks for the update...I've been wanting to see his picture!

Jennifer said...

He is so cute michelle just like all of your kids!