Wednesday, April 23, 2008

One Week Old!


Our little boy is one week old already! He is quite the sleeper, sleeping 4 or 5 hours through the night. If he's not eating he's sleeping. He eats anywhere from 45 min to well over an hour at each feeding. Just today he started staying awake and alert for more than 10 minutes like before. He doesn't quite like being bathed just yet, that could be from the low water level because his umbilical cord is still on, but if he is anything like Landon he will soon love bath time. He has already been on his first outing, where else other than Starbucks. :) Ken and I took him there after a doctors appointment he had Monday. He has jaundice still that we are working on getting rid of by placing him in front of the window everyday. Yesterday I took all of the kids to another one of his doctors appointments, to Target and then to lunch with Ken. I thought why not do it now, this will be the rest of my life :) This is his little week old update, besides the small details I will say how much we love love love him!

7 comments:

Autumn said...

He is so beautiful michelle. Dutch says to tell you he is happy for you guys! Already going out with all three, you are so brave!

Angela said...

One week old already?? Where did the time go? It seems like just yesterday he was born :). No, really, time will fly! See you Thursday night.

Melissa said...

He is adorable! So handsome! Already venturing out, but I just love your reasoning. =)

Life as Connor and Colby's Mom said...

Oh my...he looks like Landon in the last picture!!! He is so beautiful. I'm so glad I got to come and love on him today!!!

destiny said...

What a beautiful baby!! The pictures are so cute--can't wait to see more!
How brave--an outing with all three already! You go, girl!
I bet Big Sis is a big help!!

Candy said...

OH MY! He is just precious, Michelle! I so hate that I missed getting to see him. Thanks so much for your prayers. I am feeling better today and I'm trying to make it only taking the anti-inflammatory so I can stay awake today. :)

Osbons said...

So when are we going to get an update on those ankles?