Thursday, September 13, 2007

God's creation...

What an experience! I was so excited when Chrissy called me last week and said that I could photograph Luke's delivery...can you imagine? Not many get to witness such an event, well, maybe their own. How different it was to be on the other end of this! It's one thing to watch a wedding and be able to document such a special day for that couple, it is a whole other thing to watch a couple experience the birth of their new baby...incredible! Well enough with my excitement and on to the slide show...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing watching the birth of a child! What a great way to capture the moment...and seriously, who looks that gorgeous while they are having a baby!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job Michelle. You captured it perfectly! What a pretty baby and Mama too! Your right Lacy, who looks that good giving birth!

Angela said...

How neat! I love that you got to be in the room for Baby Luke's birth. What a precious moment!

I think this is the only way to have a baby is with a photographer with you...the husband can be right with you instead of fumbling around with the camera.

Laura said...

That is just amazing. Great job Michelle, and congrats to Drew & Chrissy! He is so precious!

Regina said...

I love births! How neat this was, I felt like I was there! What a great idea to have a real photographer there. It'll be so neat for them to go back and see it all from a different perspective. Welcome to the world, little Luke!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I think that this was a wonderful gift you gave to Chrissy and Drew. They were both free to experience the birth of Luke without having to worry about missing something. And yes...noone looks that good having a baby...but then again...Chrissy is so modest...but she always looks great! Welcome little Luke...you've got an awesome family!