Thursday, August 16, 2007

Fun for me!


I spent most of the day at Terrie's when all this was shot...we were working on our white backdrops, and the lighting and all, just trying to get everything perfect and no shadows! Well, except for those that may fall on the floor, but that's where we want them. Anyway, I have been wanting photos done of me with my camera for awhile and I just love all of them above, but my absolute favorite is the one below...Landon, loves my camera, not so much smiling for it, but taking photos with it, so he thinks. This just happened, we knew we couldn't keep him out of her studio for long, and when he saw me on the floor he came running, anyway it's priceless and I will cherish it forever, thanks Terrie!

6 comments:

destiny said...

How cute!!! I love all of these pictures!

Candy said...

First of all, I'm so glad you updated your blog! I love these pictures, very cute. Landon is so sweet!!

Kate said...

Oh Shell, those pics turned out fantastic!! And your fav ir my fav - Landon is his usual adorable self and you've got a gorgeous smile goin' on there!

Laura said...

Those are great pictures. I love the one of you & Landon!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!

Autumn said...

Michelle those or really great. The both of you or so natural looking. It really is something to cherish!!